Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pavor Nocturnus

    Hi there, I am a horror author and my first book "Pavor Nocturnus" has published by JWK Fiction.
I would like to introduce about my book a little bit.





    8 year old Michael suffers night terrors and every night he sees something terrifying watching him from the woods outside his window. When he tells his parents about it they think that medication could help with this but when Michael finds the severed head of a boy his age lying in his bed he learns that what he is seeing is actually real and that his house is haunted. But not only is his house haunted but the monster he is seeing is targeting Michael and his family. From out of the shadows comes something so terrifying and deadly that he will need the help of the Archangel Michael himself in order to stop this nightmare once and for all.


    If you are interested in "Pavor Nocturnus", go to my website. You can get it for Kindle or paperback on Amazon or through Paypal. If you purchased via Paypal, I will sign your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment